Camera de documente Aver W30 wireless
Demonstrate ∙ Display ∙ Train
Enhance the retail training and demonstration experience
Forget the days where training included having the team to crowd around a small counter to catch a glimpse of the latest technology. On the big screen, everyone can see from anywhere. This allows your team to take a seat, while you take the floor and transform basic training into a more engaging and impactful presentation.
An easier way to learn new technology
Don’t relegate training to just static images on MS PowerPoint slides. With the W30, simply place the new gadget beneath the W30, demonstrate key features and your team is up to speed in minutes. Typical visualizers over-expose and wash-out any device image. Not the W30. It is built to automatically recalibrate to display mobile and tablet screens beautifully.
Slide right into PowerPoint
If you must use MS PowerPoint slides, do it the AVer way. Use AVer’s plug-in software to drop in a live camera feed into MS PowerPoint itself. Then simply toggle between important bullets on a slide and the live camera feed for demonstration.
Record. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.
New staff, sick employees and different work shifts can mean repeated trainings. Not anymore. The W30 captures and saves presentations with the bundled AVer software and a connected computer. Once recorded, easily output to external storage or upload to YouTube™ and more. Repeating just got simple.
Close the sale with product demonstrations
With the W30, you can move the latest technology from behind counters to put on a big-screen display. Now customers can view demonstrations on a large display, while your product experts exhibit key features, benefits and killer applications. Sale closed.
- Wireless capability allows users to move freely up to 15 meters from its base, which enables students to view science demonstrations from a safe distance
- Standalone operation (no PC required) enables users to display directly through a projector or large screen TV and capture images to the built-in memory or portable storage devices
- W30's dual imaging function enables simultaneous viewing of W30 and a second visualizer or a PC/tablet, which easily compares and contrast results between student groups or against the teacher's examples
- Observe bacteria, blood samples and any other miniscule objects on a big screen by connecting a microscope via the microscope adapter
- Long-lasting battery power (8-hour) ensures no interruption of your teaching
- Presentation tools (spotlight & visor features), picture-in-picture and split screen are ideal for step-by-step presentations as well as making comparisons
- A user-friendly OSD (on-screen display) puts every feature just a few clicks away
- A+ Suite software collection featuring A+ Plug-in for PowerPoint, Word and Excel, and our standalone visualizer software Sphere2